Cheddars - Military Diacount

Was at your location on Clinton Hwy Knoxville, tn 37912 for dinner with my family while I was home on christmas leave from returning from Afghanistan.We had finished iur meal and when I asked if they gave a military discount the server said they only did that for uniformed personnel, so I asked to speak to the manager Juan.

When talking to him he told me that I had to be in uniform, I feel like it is a loop hole to say that you offer a discount without habing to give one. As a corporation I would for you to reconsider this policy for people who fight for this country, regular people can go to any army surplus store and get a uniform and act like they are in the military and get the discount that actually veterans and actuall military personnel cannot get. When we take leave or get off duty we take thw uniform off and when going out to dinner you dont want to put it back on just to get the discount when so many other places simply ask for a military ID.

I hope you all get this straightened out because I will not be eating there again without that and I will tell all my veteran and active duty family to not eat there also.You can contact me at 865-742-3093 or email me at thank you.

More Review Details

Helpful? 9 Yes 9 14 No 14
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 11 #1062516

Wow. I agree, what a disappointment!

Feb 21 #949136

Bad idea posting your email address and phone number on this very public website.

Feb 21 #949096 Buford, Georgia

They made a mistake. Contact corporate.

Jul 04, 2014 #836020 Slidell, Louisiana

I m in slidell la they dont offer it here either

Nov 08, 2013 #739821

To the comment blow!!!

Another dumb *** civilian who don't know how much the the sacrifice for you!

Dec 20, 2012 #584591

Another GI Joe that thinks the world owes them EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

0 2 Reply

Apr 15 #972233

2 0 Reply

May 16 #985238

The world doesn't owe anything but when you make not so descent lay and sacrifice your life for this country to not be home or with family I think a little appreciation is in order.

Jul 30 #1013748

Wow! You really are an ***!

Sep 19 #1036143 Athens, Alabama

Think about that statement while you are enjoying your freedom ,it's *** like you that is destroying this country,I wished you was here to say that to my face ,someone would have to help you get off the ground

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.