Mrs. Mysterious.

I gotten an order from Cheddars, they I wouldn't give to anyone. 1 Too greasy no powdered sugar, no butter on the potato and to top It off. The potato tasted old I mean old. The presentation awful just awful.

As If It was leftovers from someone otters in a doggy bag. A doggy bag probably would have been better than the original order placed. Terrible terrible terrible.

09/10/2016...around 4:02pm or 4:20pm today.....as u can see I added butter and no powdered sugar.... presentation none at all not even desirable to want to eat....

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Cheddars and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cheddars.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Cheddars to other companies on our site.

Comments

I was so distracted by the total mutilation of the English language that I couldn't remember which was being reviewed, Cheddar's or the writer. Come on!

If you take the time to actually review a business please, and I do mean please, try not to sound like a complete idiot. It negates the entire review if it barely makes sense and seems more like a personal vendetta from a 3 year old.