We eat at Cheddars at least once a week.In the past few months, the service and food have taken a nose dive.
I complained a couple of months ago and received an apology, coupons, and promise to do better. This is my last review. If things don't improve you will lose my business and my family's business. The food is over cooked.
My shrimp tastes like rubber and has not been de-veined. Today our waitress brought our appetizer with no plates to put it on. We asked for small plates, but she did not come back with the plates for 10 minutes; however she was joking with the next table. My husband's steak was overcooked, dry and only tasted of char.
This type of service and food is the norm these days. This is a shame, because when it's done well, Cheddars is our favorite place to eat.
Please look in to this matter.I am talking about the Cheddars in Selma, Texas.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Quality of Food|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is a "half" of a club sandwich at Cheddar's. Where did these people go to school? Yes, one *** was taken, but that is all that..."
- "I have been a LOYAL customer for years. Attached are two mugs I took into my local store. One cracked and the other mug's metal logo came off...."
- "Not my best Cheddars night! First we had no silverware and our server brought my salad and left without asking if we needed anything. I had to flag down another..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "This is what aweful mess Susan with Mastercuts did. Poor quality work with poor quality hiring by management. This is what i took a picture of still at the store..."
- "Rashard Johnson of the Forty Niners was penalized 15 yards for "Unsportsmanlike conduct" for making a "snow angel" after scoring what he thought was a touchdown. Ridiculous. Period. Our whole..."
- "Store 6091 East 72nd Avenue, Commerce City, CO 80022 One of the wors places to by parts .stars all *** up day in 12/3/ 16 The kids the work there..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."