2.7
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

We eat at Cheddars at least once a week.In the past few months, the service and food have taken a nose dive.

I complained a couple of months ago and received an apology, coupons, and promise to do better. This is my last review. If things don't improve you will lose my business and my family's business. The food is over cooked.

My shrimp tastes like rubber and has not been de-veined. Today our waitress brought our appetizer with no plates to put it on. We asked for small plates, but she did not come back with the plates for 10 minutes; however she was joking with the next table. My husband's steak was overcooked, dry and only tasted of char.

This type of service and food is the norm these days. This is a shame, because when it's done well, Cheddars is our favorite place to eat.

Please look in to this matter.I am talking about the Cheddars in Selma, Texas.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of cheddars shrimp. Cheddars needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cheddars shrimp in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cheddars.

Had an Experience with Cheddars?

Comments