I was disappointed to visit Cheddar today, as I have not seen how dirty the carpet was.Spare ribs bones, cash register receipts, pieces of food, straws paper on the floor on every hallway.

It was nasty! The servants were spilling sodas on the carpet like a fountain drinks. I mentioned to our attendant and she said, "Oh yes I see it." I cannot believe it. She did not apologized for the condition or the situation, and much less, she did not corrected the situation.

I will not recommend this restaurant to any of my friends.

This is a two thumps down for a restaurant appearance.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Cheddars. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cheddars to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cheddars and cheddars sanitary conditions for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cheddars?

Comments

The servants? If you were so high class, you wouldn't be eating at Cheddars to begin with.

Do you collect the bones too?

You could get off your lazy as!@S and fix your own meals!!