Review about Cheddars Club Sandwich from Fort Worth, Texas
This is a "half" of a club sandwich at Cheddar's. Where did these people go to school? Yes, one *** was taken, but that is all that is missing.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Cheddars Club Sandwich
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "First of all, please understand the background of this report. The case is in Vietnam. As of September 2012, the SHi-150 is the chicest scooter in the market. The imported..."
- "There is a famous scam in Beijing, its called the Tea house scam. Or Tea ceremony scam! It has been going on for a very VERY long time! Recently in..."
- "My day could be going much better, thank you, except due to the Fact that I went to visit your 257 South La Cienega Boulevard, Beverly Hills, California 90211..."
- "We have had roof issues with our home since 3 months after move in. They sent the contractor who did it out, and did not document it in our file...."
- "Poured out my can of Gronk energy into a cup, and this stuff was floating all in it! Don't know what it is..."
- "My wife is wandering around lost in Fort Worth because BOTH the physical address written in your reservation AND the map location linked to by the "Get Directions" hyperlink in..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "Rashard Johnson of the Forty Niners was penalized 15 yards for "Unsportsmanlike conduct" for making a "snow angel" after scoring what he thought was a touchdown. Ridiculous. Period. Our whole..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."