Cheddars - Review about Cookie from Tulsa, Oklahoma
On hold for the entite 15 minute drive to my local Tulsa Cheddar's to place a pick up order.Placed it as I was parking to go inside so ended up waiting anyways.
I walked in, said I was there for a pick up (so I could pay) and the 3 young hostesses all looked at me like they couldn't be bothered and didn't say anything. I waited there two minutes while they laughed and continued talking as if it was a party. Finally, an older woman walked by and asked if I had a pick up order. Thank God someone was going to help me!
She apologized for my wait on the phone and said no one told her there was anyone on the line. She returned with my food about 15 minutes later. I got home, opened up my food and noticed a few things. I didn't get gravy on my mashed potatoes, my mac and cheese serving was very small and then the best part of my night: I ordered a monster cookie and I didn't get the whole thing because it apparently stuck to the pan?
The server who packed it left a note. $15 thrown down the drain.
My chicken tenders weren't hot either.This is my favorite restaurant and I usually just deal with the slow service, but this horrible visit is definitely going to keep me from going back.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I do like Vons, but I do Not like their Overly Inflated Prices on their Smoothies that they sell at their In-House Starbucks local store location. I do buy the same..."
- "Today I had the worst dining experience of my life, thanks to the hooters on Kingston Pike in Knoxville, TN. I hope this is the actual page for Hooters corporate..."
- "Union city GA. By far the nastiest place ever been in I ordered a grilled chicken salad ask for crackers and they told that they might be old might want..."
- "As I long time Dominos customer, I'm having an issue that has been going on for at least a year, and that is either by the App or the Online..."
- "I worked so hard at prepping the wood and 3 of the 4 gallons of deck over later I LOVED the finished product. A year later I noticed the back..."
- "2 ladies Lindsay Johnson and Krystal Ziadi made a some fb posts that were completely immature and out of line. These are not the type of "women" you should be..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."
- "My TV was having issues connecting to the internet and also had a large white spot on it. I even sent in pictures and they agreed there was an issue...."