Not my best Cheddars night!First we had no silverware and our server brought my salad and left without asking if we needed anything.

Related: Cheddars - Horrible food and service

I had to flag down another server as they passed by since ours never returned until after we had our food which took forever.When I got my food I was missing my broccoli so I asked for it. While I waited I went to mix in my baked potato and underneath all my sour cream I found that my potato was rotten. My broccoli came and it smelled really bad, not the way broccoli should smell.

I took a *** and it tasted funny too.I looked at it and it had little black spots all over and the top of it was the dried out wilted rotten brown.

Review about: Grilled Catfish With Baked Potato And Broccoli.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Cheddars Potato
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cheddars?

Comments

AleahaK

It was the Cheddar's in Cookeville, TN.

ericaeyelashes

Can you specify which Cheddars?

Aleahak

I have already filled out a complaint on the Cheddar's website. That was one of the first things that I did.

Sharold

Hi, my name is Sharold and I monitor the web for Cheddar's Casual Cafe for comments.We apologize for your negative experience and we'd really appreciate talking to you about it.

If you could send your comments to sprather@ltwo.com or visit www.cheddars.com and submit your comment with contact info., I will have someone call (or email) you.We value guest feedback and really would appreciate the opportunity to talk.

Sharold Prather