Not my best Cheddars night!First we had no silverware and our server brought my salad and left without asking if we needed anything.
I had to flag down another server as they passed by since ours never returned until after we had our food which took forever.When I got my food I was missing my broccoli so I asked for it. While I waited I went to mix in my baked potato and underneath all my sour cream I found that my potato was rotten. My broccoli came and it smelled really bad, not the way broccoli should smell.
I took a *** and it tasted funny too.I looked at it and it had little black spots all over and the top of it was the dried out wilted rotten brown.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Grilled Catfish With Baked Potato And Broccoli
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Would you eat this? made sick looking at it. took almost 35 minutes to get it and then it was not worth eating... second time we've stop for food disap.ointed..."
- "This is a "half" of a club sandwich at Cheddar's. Where did these people go to school? Yes, one *** was taken, but that is all that..."
- "The photo tells the whole story--I counted approximately 46 pieces of chicken on the photograph, and about 12 on the actual pizza. The bacon obviously only exists on small areas..."
- "We love our blue world pool!! Had it installed in August 2010 after purchasing our first new home in December 2009 and have had no complaints!!! The installation team was..."
- "I was very disappointed with the quality of my southern motion furniture, within 6 months there were 2 places where the fabric had pulled apart on my couch and love..."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."