Rotten food at Cheddars!

Not my best Cheddars night!First we had no silverware and our server brought my salad and left without asking if we needed anything.

I had to flag down another server as they passed by since ours never returned until after we had our food which took forever.When I got my food I was missing my broccoli so I asked for it. While I waited I went to mix in my baked potato and underneath all my sour cream I found that my potato was rotten. My broccoli came and it smelled really bad, not the way broccoli should smell.

I took a *** and it tasted funny too.I looked at it and it had little black spots all over and the top of it was the dried out wilted rotten brown.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 12, 2011 #357791

It was the Cheddar's in Cookeville, TN.

Feb 23, 2011 #252284

I have already filled out a complaint on the Cheddar's website. That was one of the first things that I did.

Feb 20, 2011 #251201

Hi, my name is Sharold and I monitor the web for Cheddar's Casual Cafe for comments. We apologize for your negative experience and we'd really appreciate talking to you about it. If you could send your comments to or visit and submit your comment with contact info., I will have someone call (or email) you. We value guest feedback and really would appreciate the opportunity to talk.

Sharold Prather

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.